Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hello, and welcome to the first entry in Bilbo's Random Thought Collection! There are only about twenty gazillion blogs out there in cyberspace, so why should I add one more? Two main reasons:

First, because I like to write, and I think I have something to say that may be of interest (or at least, entertainment) to my friends.

Second, because I need a creative outlet...a place to put down my thoughts and ideas about life in general.

Because I am dealing in random thoughts, my posts will be all over the topical map. If a particular post doesn't interest you, feel free to stop reading and skip to the next one, or visit another blog. Some of what I post may surprise you, anger you, or even offend you...but I hope to entertain you and to make you think. You are welcome to add your own comments when you wish...you don't have to agree with me, but I expect thoughtful and well-reasoned comments that are worth the time spent in reading.

So welcome to my random thought collection. I'll try to add something every day when I can. Enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Bilbo

No comments: